In late April 2021, the new platform inclusivemobility.eu was launched to support students with disabilities going on international mobility. If you are a student or if you are working for a higher education institution, find out more about the European platform and its features in this article.
Visit the platform https://inclusivemobility.eu/index.php/
In its current version, the platform provides to students with disabilities willing to study abroad practical information. Higher education institutions, national agencies and ministries can also create their own account to give relevant information related to their institution and/or country in terms of policies, accessibility, funds etc. … 48 countries are represented within the platform so that the European Higher Education Area is fully covered. Therefore, the platform strongly supports students with disabilities.
You are a student with disabilities :
- learn more about international opportunities : find out all programmes available to have an experience abroad. https://inclusivemobility.eu/going-abroad If you want step-by-step information on how to go abroad, don’t forget to check our own website https://mobility-with-disabilities.org/for-youth-with-disabilities/
- discover testimonials from other students and get direct information about how they did go abroad and what their daily life looked like. https://inclusivemobility.eu/testimonials
- search for information by institution or country. You want to know if the university you’re interested in is accessible and that you can directly get a contact ? Check the map https://inclusivemobility.eu/institutions. You also want to know more about a country https://inclusivemobility.eu/countries
You are a higher education institution representative :
- improve inclusion of students with disabilities through a self-assessment tool https://inclusivemobility.eu/index.php/self-assessment-tool
- use a toolbox to inspire yourself and get more inclusive https://inclusivemobility.eu/toolbox
- edit your institution’s or country’s information for students by creating an account https://inclusivemobility.eu/user/register
If you are a ministry representative and Erasmus+ National Agency or any other stakeholder, you can also use and edit these features.